D·E·J eye cream® is a clinically-proven, comprehensive eye treatment inspired by the Dermal-Epidermal Junction (DEJ) that utilizes pioneering Pathway Technology plus NEW! Prebiotic Innovation to rejuvenate the total eye area including the eyelids in as early as 4 weeks*.
- 96% of subjects experienced an improvement in the look of fine lines, firmness and overall photodamage*
- 90% of subjects experienced an improvement in upper eyelid appearance*
- Promotes a healthy Microbiome
- Visibly reduces the appearance of sagging, crepiness, wrinkles, redness and hooding around the eye area and eyelid
- Provides intense hydration and helps boost skin's ability to attract and retain moisture
- Helps shield against environmental stressors that cause premature aging
- 0.5 oz w/pump
*Data on file. Results may vary.
Who benefits? All skin types.
Water (Aqua), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Cetyl Esters, Sorbitol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Decyl Cocoate, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Squalane, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Steareth-10, Gelidiella Acerosa Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Steareth-20, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethoxydiglycol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid.